Monday, April 15, 2013

Blogging Challenge-Challenge 6

Student Blogging Challenge
 Digital Footprints

Activity 1: Do you have a different personality when you are online? Think about your avatar, your status updates, music you upload, your images and your blog. Would someone who knows you in real life recognize you online?  Write a post about your personality online. Why do you think some people exaggerate or change their identity when they are online?
No,I don't have a different personality online. Having to personalities is like being bi-polar but online. You should act the same way you act in person. Once you post something online you can't ever get that back. Yes, someone who knows me in real life could recognize me online. 
My personality online is just like my personality in real life. I have a bubbly personality but I have a dark(depression) side too. I really only show my bubbly side because I love being happy, I want to live my life to the fullest.  I think people change or exaggerate their identity online because they want more attention or they are not who they say they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments clean from negative words. Also please keep all comments in a positive way, you can even comment helpful tips. Thank you!
-Mikayla Sommers