Monday, May 20, 2013

Blogging Challenge- Challenge 10

Student Blogging Challenge
Challenge 10 – Evaluation
Evaluation

Survey of your blog
This is an audit of your blog since the beginning of March 2013.
  • How many posts did you write?
  • How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge?
  • How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?
  • Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened?
  • Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?
  • Did you change blog themes at all and why?
  • How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?
  • How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll?

Write a post about your blog evaluation and audit.

FINALLY-

Click on the CHALLENGE 10 - EVALUATION link at the top of this post.  The link will direct you to the Blogging Challenge 10 site, where the Blogging Challenge Survey is located.  Complete the survey and submit.
 I wrote 12 published posts, but that's not including all of the posts on my different pages. There was one school based, and then many on my own interests, then there was 10 set by the challenge. I received 21 comments. Blogging Challenge 3 was the post that received the most comments. I think it happened because it was the most interesting post. I enjoyed writing blogging challenge 8. I enjoyed it because I got to tell about me without having to stand up in front of people. No, I didn't change blog themes because I love the one I have. I have 12 widgets. I think this is enough widgets for now. I have three overseas students on my blogroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments clean from negative words. Also please keep all comments in a positive way, you can even comment helpful tips. Thank you!
-Mikayla Sommers