Thursday, May 9, 2013

Blogging Challenge- Challenge 8

  Blogging Challenge
My 10 Favourites
May 9,2013
My first favourite thing is Choir.Is an organized group of singers, typically one that takes part in church services or performs regularly in public. My favourite part of choir is the performances. I love performing because it brings out the talented side of me. This is one of my favourite things.
My second favourite things is sleep. I like to sleep because I get to escape the world into a different world. Another reason is because my dreams are always so weird. Even if I have nightmares, I also count on my friend Theo to be awoken at 3 in the morning. This is why I like to sleep all the time.
My third favourite thing is music. I am in love with music because of the things it teaches you. Music has always been there for me,when no one else has.It's my favourite thing because, it's where I fit in. Music is where I can express myself freely without being judged.

My fourth favourite thing is soccer. I usually don't play sports but when it's soccer it's all or nothing. My favourite soccer player is,Séamus John James Given(Shay Given). His current number is one. Shay is my inspiration when it comes to soccer.  
Shay Given

My fifth favourite thing is Ireland. Ireland is my home country so I'm very attached. Ireland is an island to the north-west of continental Europe. It is the third-largest island in Europe and the twentieth-largest island on Earth. To its east is the larger island of Great Britain, from which it is separated by the Irish Sea.
 

Ireland's Flag

 My sixth favourite thing is the band Black Veil Brides. Black Veil Brides started in 2007.Black Veil Brides is an American rock band based in Hollywood, California. The group is composed of Andy Biersack, Ashley Purdy, Jake Pitts, Jinxx and Christian "CC" Coma. Andy is my inspiration in the music field. He has helped me through so much with their music.
http://www.blackveilbrides.net/#!All 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXut97F2Qew
My seventh favourite thing is the band Sleeping With Sirens. Sleeping with Sirens is an American post-hardcore band from Orlando, Florida currently residing in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The band was formed in 2009 by members of For All We Know, Broadway, and We Are Defiance. http://merchnow.com/catalogs/sleeping-with-sirens
My eighth favourite thing is the band Mayday Parade.Mayday Parade is an American rock band from Tallahassee, Florida. 'Their debut EP Tales Told by Dead Friends was released in 2006, and sold over 50,000 copies without any label support. The members are,Derek Sanders, Brooks Betts, Jake Bundrick, Jeremy Lenzo, Alex Garcia, Jason Lancaster. 
My ninth favourite thing is my friends. My friends are almost always there for me. The keep me from falling into my old bad habits. Kirsten Nault is one of my friends. She has came to my extra curricular activites without me even asking her. And I return the favour. 
My tenth favourite thing is living with depression. I only say this because I meet so many different people. And I have so many oppurtunites. Depression sometimes holds me back. But, I'm ready to take off the chains and live life to the fullest. 
http://www.pristiq.com/understanding-depression.aspx?source=google&HBX_PK=s_depression&o=47362258|223601699|0&skwid=43700004109450387 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments clean from negative words. Also please keep all comments in a positive way, you can even comment helpful tips. Thank you!
-Mikayla Sommers