Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Blogging Challenge-Challenge 9

Student Blogging Challenge
Game Week
GAME 1- allows you to connect globally.
This game is titled-  ‘Count Out Three’.
Here are the instructions:
  • click on a blog on the student list – count one
  • now click on a blog from their blogroll – count two
  • finally click on a blog from that blogroll – count three
1.  Leave a comment on an interesting post at this third blog.
2.  Do this activity at least three times
3.  Write your own post saying which blogs you visited and which posts you left a comment on.
     -Why did you choose that post?
     - Remember to include a link back to the post you left a comment on so that student gets a pingback.     

Blog One: http://pirate63.edublogs.org/2013/03/07/challenge-1-who-am-i/ I visited Mini Srarwriter's blog. I choose this post because I say some people I knew of and some that I didn't know of.
Blog Two: I visited Julia's blog for this challenge. I choose this post because I'm intrested in music as well. http://kidblog.org/1K2012-2/099cfceb-83b8-4f4d-9be9-815606b0135b/what-i-am-passionate-about/
Blog Three: http://jacob110gst.edublogs.org/ I visited Jacob's blog for this challenge. I choose this post because I thought it was intresting.
GAME 2- 
We have many mentors helping you with your blogging.  Most of them are busy teachers with their own class blog or else they are students who have taken part in many prior challenges. I have asked some mentors to write a post highlighting what they consider interesting posts for students to read. Here are the instructions for this game: 

  1. Choose at least two of these mentor posts to visit.
  2. Read their post and visit the links they include.
  3. Answer the question left on their post by leaving them a quality comment. This should show you have visited the posts they link to.
  4. Now write your own post including three posts you have found interesting while taking part in this March blog challenge. Could include posts you have written or ones you have read while visiting other students.
One interesting post I found while taking part of the March blog challenge is "Challenge 8". I found it interesting because we get to know about each other without even meeting the person.The second interesting post I found was one of the posts I wrote, "Your Beautiful!". And the third interesting post I found was another one I wrote, "'''Challenge One" we got to learn about different famous people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments clean from negative words. Also please keep all comments in a positive way, you can even comment helpful tips. Thank you!
-Mikayla Sommers