Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Boston Bombing

 04/16/13

  My first reaction to the bombing in Boston was, all I could do was cry in shock. I'm one of those people that cry when they're in shock. I feel terrible and crushed for all of the victims. In Language Arts class, I was assigned to read a article about what I'm writing about now. How did you first react to the bombing in Boston? Would you run towards the explosion to help someone in need? Who you let the person/people stay with you to the are stable? Why do you say what you said?
***Make sure you tweet out you're answers!***
@MikaylaSommers
#Neidlingerla7
#BostonMarathon
#Prayforboston
#Inelearn
#PCSCIN
#TEAMLJH 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments clean from negative words. Also please keep all comments in a positive way, you can even comment helpful tips. Thank you!
-Mikayla Sommers