Sunday, June 30, 2013

Summer Update #1

June 30,2013
   Gosh summer is nearly over! So far this summer I've gone to church camp with a bunch of my friends. Anna Hite,Kaylee Hartz,Rose Miller,Jahsonna Dixon,Brenna Sullivan, and many more. I have gotten closer to my sister this summer which has made such a happier person. While I was at camp, I made many different friends that are more positive and helpful with bringing me closer towards a positive place. I also met Russians literally Russians! They came from Moscow,Russia but in the summer they go to a church in Goshen,Indiana.
   This summer has been a great experience for me. I have had some many new oppertunites, towards music and dancing, towards new friends and trips. I went to Relay4Life with my friends and family, I had  a blast! I stayed up all night! My sister's 12th birthday is coming up can't wait! Hope y'all are having an amazing summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments clean from negative words. Also please keep all comments in a positive way, you can even comment helpful tips. Thank you!
-Mikayla Sommers